Training for Success!
Tuesday 22 November 2016
Eve Carragher from our Supported Employment Solutions (SES) Team was recently delighted to present the ‘Employability Award’ at a recent Trainee Graduation Ceremony held by the Clanrye Group in Newry. Eve has worked closely with the Clanrye over the past 4 years providing additional support to young people undertaking its Training for Success Programme which is a key part of the support we offer with SES. The additional support has made a real difference in helping students to gain work placements and enter employment. Clanrye is one of the main training organisations we work with in the delivery of the service.
Eve presented the Employability Trainee of the year award to Simon Gray who commenced training in September 2015. Simon said, “In Eve’s group we learn what skills and qualities we have to offer an employer. I now have more confidence in myself. Eve helped me prepare for interviews and I have been successful in securing a work placement in an area I’m interested”.
Cedar continues to support Clanrye and their students to achieve their potential, implementing new training and ideas to ensure the young people succeed in their vocational areas.
For further information, please contact Peter Wilson Services Manager Supported Employment Services on 028 9046 1834 or email@example.com
- Karuna Residents Golden Ticket to a Great Day! 17 Feb 2017
- Jackieís Coastal Adventures in County Down 08 Feb 2017
- Celebrating in Style: Luxury Adventure for Geraldine! 30 Jan 2017
- Floating Support helps Terry Find and Settle Into a New Home 20 Jan 2017
- Bowling for Success with SCN! 12 Jan 2017
- Living Options Focus: Celebrations at Mourneview 09 Jan 2017
- Happy New Year from Cedar! 05 Jan 2017
- Getting Festive with Foyle's Youth Matters 16 Dec 2016
- Showcase Performance Brings Insight To Travelling With a Disability 09 Dec 2016
- Citizens Advice Bureau Working With Cedar Foundation 28 Nov 2016
- Cedar Balmoral Showcase Inclusion Works Service! 25 Nov 2016
- Mayor Visits as Cedar Foyle Showcase Services! 25 Nov 2016
- Training for Success! 22 Nov 2016
- Gillian Craig Going the Extra Mile for Cedar! 15 Nov 2016
- Cedar announced as NI Assembly Charity of the Year 07 Oct 2016
- Cedar Celebrates Service Users with Award Ceremony 12 Sep 2016
- Paul Ewart's Story 08 Sep 2016
- A Fruitful Partnership 02 Sep 2016
- Congratulations to Odhran! 30 Aug 2016
- Brian launches new Independent Counselling Service following support from Cedar 19 Aug 2016
- Local Summer Scheme is Steeped in Success 09 Aug 2016
- Peter Wilson Leading the Way! 07 Jun 2016
- Diamonds of Social Inclusion - we celebrate 75 years of Cedar 03 Jun 2016
- Cedarís 75th Celebrations Begin 02 Feb 2016
- Christmas has well and truly arrived at Youth Matters! 23 Dec 2015