Gillian Craig Going the Extra Mile for Cedar!
Tuesday 15 November 2016
Gillian Craig has taken up the Born2Run challenge to raise money for The Cedar Foundation. The challenge will see Gillian complete eight (yes EIGHT!) 5k forest races around Northern Ireland and we will be following Gillian’s progress all the way! The first race took place on 5th of November at Minnowburn.
Gillian stated: “This charity is close to my heart and is therefore an obvious choice for my fundraising due to my personal challenges living with Cerebral Palsy throughout my life. With the support of my family, I decided to give myself a challenge.”
Gillian’s next race will take place in County Tyrone at Drum Manor. If you would like to support her on this epic endeavour please visit her Just Giving Page where you will find more information about the different locations and why Gillian has decided to do this for Cedar. You will also be able to sponsor her efforts which will, in turn, help us deliver a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities.
We wish Gillian all the best for the races and stay tuned so we can keep you updated on her progress throughout.
- Foyle youth group build skills while clowning around! 28 Mar 2017
- Social Evening Strikes it Right4U! 27 Feb 2017
- Karuna Residents Golden Ticket to a Great Day! 17 Feb 2017
- Jackieís Coastal Adventures in County Down 08 Feb 2017
- Celebrating in Style: Luxury Adventure for Geraldine! 30 Jan 2017
- Floating Support helps Terry Find and Settle Into a New Home 20 Jan 2017
- Bowling for Success with SCN! 12 Jan 2017
- Living Options Focus: Celebrations at Mourneview 09 Jan 2017
- Happy New Year from Cedar! 05 Jan 2017
- Getting Festive with Foyle's Youth Matters 16 Dec 2016
- Showcase Performance Brings Insight To Travelling With a Disability 09 Dec 2016
- Citizens Advice Bureau Working With Cedar Foundation 28 Nov 2016
- Mayor Visits as Cedar Foyle Showcase Services! 25 Nov 2016
- Cedar Balmoral Showcase Inclusion Works Service! 25 Nov 2016
- Training for Success! 22 Nov 2016
- Gillian Craig Going the Extra Mile for Cedar! 15 Nov 2016
- Cedar announced as NI Assembly Charity of the Year 07 Oct 2016
- Cedar Celebrates Service Users with Award Ceremony 12 Sep 2016
- Paul Ewart's Story 08 Sep 2016
- A Fruitful Partnership 02 Sep 2016
- Congratulations to Odhran! 30 Aug 2016
- Brian launches new Independent Counselling Service following support from Cedar 19 Aug 2016
- Local Summer Scheme is Steeped in Success 09 Aug 2016
- Peter Wilson Leading the Way! 07 Jun 2016
- Diamonds of Social Inclusion - we celebrate 75 years of Cedar 03 Jun 2016
- Cedarís 75th Celebrations Begin 02 Feb 2016
- Christmas has well and truly arrived at Youth Matters! 23 Dec 2015